Mobile app and backend architecture
PupilScan is a health startup company with a mind-boggling premise. A person's pupils are scanned with a smartphone, and a report is generated indicating the likelihood of certain substances.
GORGES was engaged to assist with the develop of their solution. We created their mobile solution plus backend architecture to store and process pupil images. A full administrative web application was also built for monitoring and reporting on the uploaded pupil scans.
A plethora of technologies
Our engagement was supported by many technologies including:
- Swift - native iPhone client language
- Java - Android native development language
- Python - machine-vision training programs
- Twitter bootstrap - public website layout and framework
- Amazon Web Services - S3, EC2, CloudFront, AppSync, GraphQL, DynamoDB, Lambda, Route 53, Elastic Transcoder, IAM, Cognito